With decades of experience working with and in the Insurance Industry, Apex Exteriors has the knowledge and working relationships to navigate through the insurance claims process easily.
Several key elements contribute to Apex Exterior’s success when working with Insurance Companies on your claim:
Apex Exteriors uses the same technology as your Insurance Company to determine repair estimates. This aerial measurement technology allows us to guarantee accuracy and getting your repairs approved by your insurance company.HAAG Engineering Certified in Residential and Commercial Properties
Apex Exteriors holds over 20 certifications in Residential and Commercial properties through Haag Engineering. HAAG Engineering has defined the standard for conducting thorough roof inspections with input from industry professionals across the board including insurance professionals, manufacturers and roofing contractors.
Insurance Process1.Schedule a Free Inspection with one of Apex Exterior’s qualified Field Supervisors to assess the damage
2. Contact, by phone or online, your insurance company to initiate a claim. Below are links to the most common insurance companies:
Below are links to the most common insurance companies:
- All State:http://www.allstate.com/claims/report-claim.aspx
- Liberty Mutual:http://www.libertymutual.com/claims-insurance/report-claim-online
- State Farm:http://www.statefarm.com/insurance/claim-center/homeowner/homeowner.asp
3. Locate your homeowner’s insurance policy number and keep paperwork handy
4. Schedule an adjustment with insurance company. Call your Field Supervisor and let them know the date and time the Adjustment is scheduled for.